Getting Around Munich
"High Flexibility, Modern Facilities and an Attractive Location"
About Messe München International
Messe München is the place where SEMICON Europa 2018 will take place.
"With 16 ultra-modern and column-free exhibition halls, 180,000 m² of exhibition space and 425.000 m² of outdoor space, we are also well prepared for major events. In 2006, Messe München was transformed into the media center of the FIFA World Cup and hosted the church service during the Pope's visit."
Location / How to get there
- The Exhibition Center is directly connected to the public transport network via subway stops Messestadt West and Messestadt Ost (U2)
- 18 minutes by subway from the city center
- Messe München is located by the A94 freeway – exits München-Riem (exit no. 5) and Feldkirchen-West (exit no. 6)
- 45 minutes’ drive to Munich airport plenty of parking spaces available
- Messe München in Details: (Overview exhibition grounds, Halls and outdoor space, Location and Spaces...)
- Site Layout
- Airport Shuttle Bus Stops: (The airport shuttle bus between Messe München International and Munich airport operates only during selected events. Please refer to the airport shuttle bus timetable)
- Overview Exhibition Grounds
- Panoramic View of the Entrance Area West